We work with an independent ergonomist to offer various assessments and advice in the whole area of ergonomics at work.
These services include:
• Optimising task design for health, safety, and efficiency;
• Rehabilitating injured workers within the workplace;
• Accommodation of people with disabilities;
• Training workshops in-house, incl “lunch-and-learn” short events;
• Advising on product/equipment/furniture usability/utility/safety;
• Establishing and supporting in-house ergonomics programs..
Our manufacturing facilities are recognised as state-of-the-art and our logistics methods derive from a constant effort to improve efficiency and lower the environmental impact.
Our product innovation tends not towards 'cutting edge' but leans more to delivering new ideas combined with practicality from a volume furniture manufacturer in a consistent manner.
Request more info >>>