We welcome you to attend UNWIRED’s annual technology briefing for 2013, reviewing the latest technology and innovation for the workplace.
The expert commentators will be covering three of the world's biggest technology exhibitions and will present you with an enjoyable review of the latest innovations together with an analysis of their impact on work, the work process and workplace (or other markets such as home, retail, education or healthcare). They will share updates and insights from the press briefings and industry analyst events at CES, ISE and CeBIT 2013.
The briefings are a fantastic opportunity for anyone involved in creating effective working environment to learn about technology enablers and drivers of change. What are the key technologies being adopted by organisations to enable workplace innovation and how can you future proof your workplace strategies?
Please click here to see attached invitation for more information.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand how new technologies and innovations could impact your workplace
- Learn how your industry is placed to benefit from the latest technologies
- Meet likeminded peers in an informal and interactive setting
- Takeaway key findings from CES, ISE and CeBIT 2013 without visiting the shows
Location and dates:
Please note the agenda is the same at each briefing.
- 13th March, Breakfast Briefing 8.30-10.30am at Kinnarps, 69 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5RR London
- 13th March, Lunchtime Briefing 12.30-2.30pm at Kinnarps, 69 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5RR London
- 14th March, Breakfast 8.30-10.30am at Kinnarps, 69 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5RR London
- 14th March, Lunchtime 12.30-2.30pm at Kinnarps, 69 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5RR London
Places are constrained by space and will be offered on a first come first served basis. To book either fill in the booking form part of the attached invitation or book online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a delegate fee of £99 +VAT.