Refurbishment of Headquarters
The 6 floor headquarters of the London Borough of Ealing needed to be refurbished to include over 1,600 workstations.
An ergonomic solution
- Consolidate more staff into existing building.
- Move to more open plan and open culture working.
- Flat screen monitor roll out and comply with DSE regulations.
- Better return on the floor plate.
- Implement 5 people to 4 desks ratio.
Maximising available space
- straight layout maximised use of space and open working
- scalloped desk edge allowed ease of cable management
- double wave front edge for ergonomic reach to worktop
- Screen brackets allow individual heigh-adjustment of desk while maintaining consistent level of screens
- Metal storage with matching tops to suite-in with laminate desking
- Mobile 'pedestal park' for 5:4 work ratio
CLIENT: Ealing Council