Diversity in materials and additional options enable you to give Scandinavia seats their very own touch. The upholstery is removable, even on the carcass, which makes it easy to keep the furniture fresh or to revitalise your interior with new fabric. The cushions are reversible for increased lifespan and better comfort. Scandinavia seating comes in many beautiful and functional fabrics that you select yourself from our extensive Kinnarps Colour Studio collection. We also offer urine-resistant textiles for healthcare and nursing environments. A choice of two leg heights enables you to customise your section seating according to how it will be used – for those who prefer a raised seat height or increased accessibility for cleaning. The leg underframe is available in oak, beech, birch or silver.
There is a Scandinavia for every environment
Want to see more of our products?
- Available as a traditional sofa in a number of widths
- Our corner module enables combination section seating
- Models with high, sound-absorbing backs create a room within a room
- Stable and easily placed, in the same design as the sofa
- Substantial armrests to make it easier to get in and out
- Reversible cushions for an increased lifespan
- Easily positioned stool that can be grouped
- Choose your fabric for a personal touch
Scandinavia is a sustainable option
Removable upholstery and reversible cushions enable you to renew your furniture and increase its lifespan. The Kinnarps Colour Studio fabrics are free from flame retardants and are available in options that carry the EU Ecolabel and Oeko-tex sustainability labels.